Accepting your offer
UCAS applicants can accept an offer as Firm or Insurance:
- Firm is your preferred choice
- Insurance is your back-up choice
Direct applicants only need to confirm their intention to take up a place via e:Vision.
Please ensure you read and fully understand the conditions of your offer.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
If you already hold the qualifications we are asking for you will need to send us proof of these for us to verify.
You can do this in a number of ways -
- Upload a scaned copy to E-Vision
- Send an email to email@example.com (Home applicants) firstname.lastname@example.org (Overseas applicants) attaching copies of your qualifications.
- Log a Helpdesk call via E-Vision where you can attach copies of your qualifications
- Send a photocopy by post to University of Wolverhampton, Admissions Department, MX Building, Camp Street, Wolverhampton. WV1 1AD (Please note some courses require us to see original copies of qualifications, you will be notified)
If you receive an unconditional offer this means that you have satisfied all conditions that are required from you and your place at the University of Wolverhampton is confirmed.